What is GentleMax Pro?
The GentleMax Pro™ is the gold standard for effective hair removal in skin types I-VI, which includes most skin types. It is a dual platform laser that treats pigmented and vascular lesions, as well as facial redness, skin tightening, sun damage, and overall rejuvenation.
The GentleMax Pro™ excels in providing safe, high speed, effective laser hair removal with high patient satisfaction and comfort. It can effectively remove unwanted brown sun damage spots and benign keratoses without scarring, diffuse sun damage which is often seen on the face, neck, chest and arms, and treat redness and broken blood vessels on the cheeks, nose and chin.
The GentleMax Pro™ uses a 755nm Alexandrite laser optimal for skin types I-III and a 1064nm Nd:YAG laser optimal for skin types IV-VI. Dual wavelengths with multiple spot sizes as small as 1.5mm up to 24mm for focused treatments. Patented DCD saves time, scales with fluency, and provides consistent protection with Plus Air Cooling Option so patients are most comfortable.
In general, you should expect to numb with topical lidocaine for 20-30 minutes prior to your procedure. Procedure takes 15-30 minutes depending on area being treated.
- Permanent removal of unwanted or excess hair in all skin types
- Removal of benign keratoses and/or sun spots on all parts of the body
- Correction and rejuvenation of areas with diffuse sun damage on the face and body
- Treats facial redness and broken blood vessels
- Skin tightening
- Vascular lesions
- Port wine stains improved
- Hemangioma improved
- Leg veins improved
- Pigmented lesions improved
- Improved wrinkles
- Onychomycosis (nail fungus) improved
- Pseudofoliculitis barbae improved
- Minimized pore appearance